Since 1993, Lotus Light Charity Society Vancouver has developed many social assistant programs to help our local community
- Annual Lotus Light Scholarships to assist community-involved students pursuing post-secondary education
- ESL classes to help new immigrants more comfortably adapt to English-speaking society
Winter Charity Drive
- every December, the Charity has donated large amounts of winter clothing, blankets, and sleeping bags and foods to the area’s homeless.
- Rice donation to the Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society
- Children Nutrient Backpack
- Meals for the Homeless and Impoverished Residents
Lotus Light Charity Society Volunteers present BC Fire Appeal fund to Red Cross The 2107 BC wild fire becomes the worst on record. The B.C. Wildfire Service confirms the province is experiencing the worst wildfire season on record. Wildfire Service information officer Kevin Skrepnek says an estimated 894,941 hectares of land has been charred in B.C….
PRESS RELEASE – July 24, 2017 Lotus Light Continued Fundraising at Save-On-Foods for BC Wild Fire Victims LLCS Vancouver volunteer teams again were actively fundraising at different high-traffic venues in Vancouver for victims of BC Wildfires. Last Saturday, July 22nd, Lotus Light members fund-raised at Save-On-Foods Cambie St & Broadway. LLCS’s BC Fire Appeal was…
PRESS RELEASE – July 17, 2017 Lotus Light Holds Emergency Fundraising as Difficult BC Fire Crisis Continues As B.C. enters its third week of wildfire crisis so massive that thick smoke and haze is visible from NASA space images, almost 40,000 people have been forced to flee their homes as firefighters, first responders and support…