In conjunction with the CRA Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP), the Lotus Light Charity Society (LLCS) is pleased to offer free income tax preparation clinics for low-income residents, seniors, new immigrants, and students in need of assistance.
If you wish to take part in these clinics, please bring your T-slips, Social Insurance Numbers (SIN), IDs (Driver Licenses/Health Cards), medical receipts, child care receipts, and last year’s tax return “Notice of Assessment.”
For married or common-law couples, your spouse is required to sign the authorization form on site.
Ages: 18 years and up
* Single person whose income is under $35,000
* Single parent family whose income is under $40,000
* Married or common-law couple whose income is under $45,000
* Add 2,500 per child to (45,000) for basic family income
* Interest income less than $1000
The Free Tax Clinic will not handle returns that involve deceased persons, rental income, business income, self-employment, or investment income.
Tax Clinic Hours: Saturday and Sunday, 1:00pm – 5pm, (May 23, 24, 30, 31, 2020).
Tax Clinic Address: (Remote)
For an appointment, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org