Since 1993, Lotus Light Charity Society Vancouver has developed many social assistant programs to help our local community
- Annual Lotus Light Scholarships to assist community-involved students pursuing post-secondary education
- ESL classes to help new immigrants more comfortably adapt to English-speaking society
Winter Charity Drive
- every December, the Charity has donated large amounts of winter clothing, blankets, and sleeping bags and foods to the area’s homeless.
- Rice donation to the Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society
- Children Nutrient Backpack
- Meals for the Homeless and Impoverished Residents