2021 Free Virtual (Remote) Income Tax Preparation Clinic offered by Lotus Light Charity Society
Lotus Light Charity Society, in conjunction with the CRA Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP), is pleased to offer free income tax return preparation for low-income residents, seniors and students and new comer to Canada. Please bring all your T-slips, Social Insurance Number (SIN), ID (Health Card/Driver License), medical receipts, child care receipts, and last year’s tax return “Notice of Assessment“. For married or common law couples, spouse is required to sign the authorization form on site.
Ages: 18 year(s) and up
* Single person whose income is under $35,000
* Single parent family whose income is under $40,000
* Married or common law couple whose income is under $45,000
* Add 2,500 per child to (45,000) for basic family income
* Interest income less than $1000
The Free Tax Clinic will not handle return involve deceased person, rental income, business income, self-employment and investment income.
Tax Clinic Hours: Thursday and Saturday, 1:30pm – 4:30pm, (Mar 4 – Apr 29, 2021).
Tax Clinic Address: (Remote)
For appointment, please email: email@example.com